About Me

My photo
Louisiana
We're not the typical family. I've recently become Caregiver/Guardian to my Mom as she deals with Dementia. I'm married, have three grown children and also an 18 yr. old daughter who lives at home and recently made us grandparents to her beautiful new baby girl. That means that we have four generations of women under the same roof. Mister and I have been married forever. . .It's not the life we dreamed about, nor the one we would have chosen, but most days we find a way to laugh and bumble our way through. We're enjoying the journey, even with the unexpected side trips along the way. FOLLOW ME, if you dare! LOL!

Friday, August 30, 2013

This and a little that.


I bought some Fall "window clings".
Mom did a good job and enjoyed
decorating our back door using them.

* * * * * * * * 
I've got to share this little giggle with you:

I got this text from my sister who is at Mom's house cleaning out her freezer.  J and I celebrated our 44th wedding anniversary last May.
I think we'll pass on the cake!


3 comments:

  1. oh come on be a sport, after she saved it all these years, lol, just kidding, did you tell her about it? I wondered what her reaction would be and then I thought maybe your sister is secretly cleaning the freezer,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was positive that I had made a comment here. I love that your Mom saved the cake and had to have transferred it at least a couple of times from one freezer to another. Surely the freezer didn't last 43 years!
    I love that your lives have fallen into a pattern and things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same freezer! They just don't make 'em like they used to!!
      :-)

      Delete