About Me

My photo
Louisiana
We're not the typical family. I've recently become Caregiver/Guardian to my Mom as she deals with Dementia. I'm married, have three grown children and also an 18 yr. old daughter who lives at home and recently made us grandparents to her beautiful new baby girl. That means that we have four generations of women under the same roof. Mister and I have been married forever. . .It's not the life we dreamed about, nor the one we would have chosen, but most days we find a way to laugh and bumble our way through. We're enjoying the journey, even with the unexpected side trips along the way. FOLLOW ME, if you dare! LOL!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Things that make you smile ;-)


If you've been following my blog, especially the previous post, "Hoot!" then I must tell you the mystery of the strange looking white nail polish has been solved -

My sister reads my blog.
She called last night and shed light on this issue.
I haven't yet  had a chance to look for the offending substance but I know she's right.


*Things that make you smile.*



2 comments:

  1. I had a feeling that might be it. You have such a good sense of humor with everything going on. I hope that I can follow your example and be as good a daughter as you are. I enjoy were she tried to ditch you and the one where she told you to GO and you gave her some alone time. We all need that but you were still able to keep an eye on her. Good thinking. Keep up the good work and don't stop posting! Blessings, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it did have me stumped except like i said, you can buy white in a french tip kit, but this explains everything, lol,

    ReplyDelete